The Totan family invites applicants to join the family to complete their human resources.
interested individuals can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
به نام خدا
دلبری و بی دلی اسرار ماست کار کار ماست چون او یار ماست
نوبت کهنه فروشان درگذشت نو فروشانیم و این بازار ماست
Totan Family members’ Motto
This program has been developed in order to spread and promote human and organizational values in the family of Totan Smart Systems Engineering Company and to institutionalize the values and beliefs of the Totan family in the minds, thoughts and actions of family members.
Knowing that I am a member of the Totan family, it is worthwhile to make every effort to perform our duties better based on the beliefs and values of the Totan family, to improve the level of knowledge and productivity of ourselves and other colleagues in line with family goals and aspirations and to increase the level of customer satisfaction, I consider myself obliged to observe the following principles:
1. Now that I, as a member of the Totan family, have the honor of working with other members of the Totan family and serving the customers of this family, I pledge to make every effort to perform my job and assigned duties and to maintain my position, progress. And strive to elevate the Totan family and in this way work conscience to achieve the highest quality of customer service as part of the Totan family and always seriously with intimacy, justice, honesty, trustworthiness, confidentiality, perseverance and To observe hard work as the motto of my words and deeds, to observe moral, human, religious, social values, laws, regulations and rules in carrying out my activities, and at all times to adhere to the divine commands of the rules and regulations and the moral and administrative charter of Totan family members. Strengthen the spirit of hard work, creativity and initiative in all scientific, technical and cultural fields, always promote health, vitality and vitality in the workplace.
2. Adherence to the rules and regulations is one of the important principles of the Totan family, and I must promote my decisions and actions in the Totan family environment based on respect for existing laws, rules and regulations.
3. One of the important goals of forming a Totan family is to provide superior services to the community and customers of the Totan family. As a member of the Totan family, I must express the concept of “serving the people” in my speech, actions and attitudes. I am committed to taking into account the interests of the Totan family and customers in making decisions, performing my duties and behaviors at the same time, and to enable easier access to services while maintaining the company’s interests. I sincerely address all customer complaints, grievances and dissatisfactions. And in accordance with the rules and regulations and instructions and immediately inform the customer of the results. In my interactions and behaviors with other family members, I must maintain their seriousness and intimacy, respect them, care about the expectations and feelings of others, and act on the basis of trust in the other party.
4. I must not use my authority and professional position for the personal benefit of a particular person or group. Job and organizational authority are determined solely in the work environment of the Totan family to perform organizational duties and in the public interest, and should be exercised within that scope. I must protect the facilities, equipment and assets of the family and strive to use them effectively and efficiently, and in the non-working spaces of the Totan family, give priority to the elders of the family.
5. I must be committed and loyal to the Totan family and its goals, missions and criteria, and strive with passion and full effort to achieve the goals and missions of the Totan family through the proper performance of professional and organizational duties and responsibilities.
6. I must strive to acquire the skills, knowledge and expertise related to my job and organizational duties in the best possible way and constantly strive to improve it and use all my technical, professional and professional ability to perform optimal activities. Use my job and organization and assigned tasks.
7. I consider the information, methods and knowledge, including software knowledge or family documents, which are in my possession a sensitive contract and I consider them confidential and take the necessary measures to preserve and maintain this data.
8. In order to maintain and enhance the trust and support of customers, I also consider the information related to them confidential and make the necessary efforts to maintain and maintain them in accordance with the rules and regulations. I also keep confidential customer-related information appropriately kept out of the reach of other family members who do not need it in the performance of their duties or those of third parties.
9. I must pay attention to the observance of order and discipline in performing activities and timely presence in the workplace, and while adhering to the organizational structure and job description, I must do work and organizational interactions in this way.
10. I must value new ideas and thoughts and try to create a creative spirit to implement them logically according to the rules and regulations of the Totan family.
11. I know that a serious environment can lead to grievances, so while creating a spirit of criticism and constant effort and promotion, I see the constructive criticism of others as an opportunity to improve and improve myself and my performance. If any member of the Totan family is upset or upset, I should discuss it directly with him at the earliest opportunity and try to resolve it.
12. Personal tidiness and workplace are important principles of the Totan family that I will pay close attention to.
13. Strengthen the spirit of teamwork in myself and be participatory in participating in group activities, and while strengthening the spirit of appreciation for others, I try to spread it among other family members. I will share my knowledge, experience and abilities with other members of the Totan family and I will work hard to improve their abilities.
14. Have an integrated view of the whole Totan family and consider the progress of each member as the progress of the whole family and also believe in their own progress and try to understand the meaning of the Totan family.
15. I will try to solve the job problems of other family members and consider interfering in their private lives as a red line and avoid spying on their private lives.